Flasher Location - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Flasher Location

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me the location of the hazard flasher unit on my '76 280Z?

I located the turn signal flasher unit on the driver side kick panel, but I can't find the one for the hazards.

Thanks in advance,

Spdloader

  • Author

Update, I found it, mounted just above and to the right of the hood release lever, mounted upside down, on it's head, and boy was it corroded. A new digital-style one fixed things right up!!!

Spdloader

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.