77 280Z Boggs Out - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

77 280Z Boggs Out

Featured Replies

I have a 77 280Z. I have replaced the fuel pump, injectors, coil, plugs, wires, fuel filters, distributor cap, rotter button, and the brain. The car starts and runs great for a few minutes, the it boggs out like it is only running on three cylinders. Then in a few more minutes it starts running well agian. I am at my wits end with this car. Any help that can be offered would be wonderful. The only problem is I like it to much to shot it.... :~) HA..HA..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.