83ZX No Power to the Solonoid - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

83ZX No Power to the Solonoid

Featured Replies

I have an 83ZX that went from having to turn the ignition key a couple of times to get it to start to plain won't start. The Battery and Starter are both good and have been bench load tested. I have 12V from the battery to the larger starter terminal, and no voltage to the starter in the "start" position of the ignition switch. I have 12V from the ignition to the distributor in the on position. I have checked the "brown" fuseable link on the passenger fenderwell and it is O.K. HEP Hep!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.