Problem With Fusible Links - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Problem With Fusible Links

Featured Replies

I own a '74 260 Z- the service manual states that 1 is black (1.25 mm(0.049) & 1 is green(0.5(0.020). The fusible link wire at the auto parts store is labled by gauge & amp. How do I match? And what circuit does the black protect and what does the green protect? Stacey

  • Author

Thanx for the help. I will check it out tomorrow. Stacey

Check this site out...

Thats the same link I eluded to by leading him to the other thread.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Pro & sBlake, Thanx. It helped greatly. Found out what I needed to know. Stacey

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.