240Z 4 speed console for sale - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z 4 speed console for sale

Featured Replies

I have a spare console for a 240Z that I bought a while back site unseen. It is in good condition, no cracks etc. It does have a pair of switches between the ashtray and the shift boot. I can email a pic if somebody is interested.

Devin

  • 2 months later...

Do you still haveit? What are you asking?

Could you send me some pictures? Thanks.

Dave Philippi

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.