ACL Headgasket height ? - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ACL Headgasket height ?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Basically Im trying to find out weather or not it is thinner or thicker than a felpro gasket, as everyone I know of who runs a similar setup to mine (well, soon to be..) runs a felpro (which I think is 0.8mm...)

yeah i run a .7, but you could go a .9. Its down to personel preference..what Comp Ratio are you running?

  • Author

well, that depends on what height gasket i'm using...hence the thread.

:rolleyes:

Im really not sure, 44014 can probably help, helped em alot when i changed somethings on my head.

Anyone else have any ideas?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
then i guessed you answered your own question.

I dont see how I did, My question was asking what the height of a ACL gasket is....where did I answer that ??

raise compression on my skirts?! wtf....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.