Experience with Sparco Seat Install? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Experience with Sparco Seat Install?

Featured Replies

Has anyone installed the sprint/speed series of seat? Just wondering what mounting parts I will need to install them in my 73. I would like to adjust vertically, as well as maintain slideability.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

  • 4 years later...
  • Author

Ok, finally picked up a Sparco Speed 2 off of Ebay. From my research, I am looking for a base Sparco part number 500210, and slider... Anything else I need? for my 240? How does it fit together? Position?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.