I-81 S, Virginia, 240z, whose is it? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I-81 S, Virginia, 240z, whose is it?

Featured Replies

Was driving back last night from NY to North Carolina and came across a Z driving south on Interstate 81. Was dark blue, with two tan racing stripes over the top and a large spoiler. The bumper looked 280z'ish ( I think ) but it was badged a fairlady and only had the datsun badge on the back.

Was that anyone on here? I was towing a 73 240z behind my xterra when we ran into you, probably a half hour south of West Virginia?

Was a nice car anyway...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.