I need assitance on Crank Dampers! - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I need assitance on Crank Dampers!

Featured Replies

Please someone share their knowledge. I am in urgent need of a crank damper for an L28 - the OEM peice cannot deal with the RPM and the rubber goes away. I have found mention of the NISMO race damper - and I trust it is excellent. However ATI's Super Damper fo rthe L-28 looks interesting. One issue with this peice is that I have to mount the pulley to it somehow - to drive the alternator and water pump. Has anyone out there used this peice - :ermm: Please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.