wrong afm? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

wrong afm?

Featured Replies

My 1983 280zx turbo that I just bought is not running well. I am starting to think someone has put the non-turbo afm in this car. The resistance tests that I just finished read more like the non turbo afm.The afm in the car is a JECS A31-630 840 2Z21 L28 Does anyone know if this the right afm. I have a factory service manual and am tring very hard to fix this myself. It does not give any part numbers. Any help would be appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.