IGNORED

rubber fuel lines, 74 280z

jdllaugh

What are the size and approximate length of the rubber fuel lines under the hood of a 280z. I'm going to look at a 76 280 for sale in a nearby town this weekend and the owner said the only problem is one of the rubber fuel lines in the engine compartment is leaking. Thought I might replace them and take it for a drive. Nice to know in advance what size/length of hose I will need. I've worked on a 240z, but never a 280. I assume the only rubber fuel lines under the hood are those that feed the injector rail. Feed and return, right?

James

I don't know the lengths, but all of those hoses are high-pressure fuel line, and you can't just use normal fuel line. Maybe return to the tank is lower pressure, but all the supply and injector lines are high pressure. Somewhat more expensive...