IGNORED

77 280Z color wiring diagram

wal280z

More specifically, for the 1977 model. I know of a few differences between the 75-76 models and also the '78 model. Take a look in the download section...

The 'blurry' print is just a product of AutoCad printing to Adobe. When printed on paper, the true font and line weight come out as intended. To print, use the 'print current view' option in adobe and 'pan' across until you print the whole thing. I wouldn't suggest trying to scale down too much, but will tell you it looks beautiful hanging on my garage wall.

Special thanks goes out to Mike for hosting this for me!

Wayne

<edit = now in download section>

I've gotten some e-mails regarding how to print this out...

There are several ways to do this....

• try to do yourself.... in Adobe, you have the option of printing 'current view.'
    With letter size paper, you can do it with around 16 sheets... then have fun taping
    it together... family project!
  • source your circle of local friends.... any guys / gals you know work for an
    engineering office? one that has a plotter?
  • check your yellow pages for printing offices..
  • check the national firms... locally, we use both of these guys..
    American Reprographics and Ikon. They also may have local competitors in your area.

Wayne

Carl-

Nice to know... I wasn't sure if all the Kinko's and the other self-serve type places actually had plotters.

Well, then again, all you would really have to do is to print it out in Adobe at 200% to get a 100" x 36" 'super poster".

BTW gang... when viewing it at around 300% (if you have eyes that have been mistreated, like mine are), the font and lines appear as they would on paper.

Some people with better vision may experience different results. :o

Wayne

I didn't know this existed till the other day, either...

• When you click on the link, it opens Adobe, either in a seperate explorer window or Adobe itself opens up....
  • save to your hard drive
  • zoom into the upper left hand corner of the screen, to 100% (using the zoom control and the scroll bars...)
  • using the print setup, set up the printer you have to PORTRAIT print and color (by using the preferences)
  • in the adobe print setup window (picture attached), set up for no scaling, and current view

cont'd next post...

Edit = portrait print setting....

post-6279-14150793881697_thumb.jpg

• scroll over until the last item you see printed on the paper is at the left top of your screen (see attached), repeat the above instructions..
  • continue until the 'upper half' is printed
  • repeat starting at the lower right hand corner

Wayne

post-6279-14150793882253_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...