IGNORED

C110/240K coupe over fenders

JMT240KGTR

So is that 3 weeks before he'll have the moulds ready to make some or 3 weeks before he'll have made some?

I guess it doesn't matter too much that gives me a little time to save.

I spent the last 3-4 weeks putting money aside for a Kyosho 1:18 Scale KPGC110, it should be arriving in the next few weeks or even days !!! :D

I can start putting it aside for the flares now. All Good.

I'm spending too much too...

Im getting GTR tail lights, STILL looking for fender mirrors

I bought new rear panel getting my interior retrim (just fixing it)

getting Z32 leather front seats hopefully next month. I'm ordering rims from US (bassett) my god the list goes on and on....

oh yeh as I cant find gTR grille im looking at getting a 2nd hand grille from the wreckers and getting it chromed or polish ... might look OK...

3 weeks it'll be ready.

Razor, get a 2nd hand grille from the wreckers, cut the centre out of the grille, re-assemble, paint gloss black/clear and fit.

It's only when you get real close up you can tell it's been chopped but apart from that it's still good.

I've done this a couple of times, once I painted it black and painted the mesh grille silver.

Another time I stripped it, polished the chrome and painted the mesh grille black.

Either way the black/silver contrast looks real good.

1:18 KYOSHO KPGC110??? Excuuuuuuuuse me? Is this a new model release or what?

While we're talking about fancy bits we're getting, my interior dash panel (brushed steel?) should be arriving soon! The centre console will still be fake woodgrain, but that's ok for now.

Also finally found a GT-R badge for the front grille. James is right about modifying a 240K grille - it isn't too different from the GT-R grille, except it weighs a tonne!

You're going all out on this C110 aren't you Lachlan?!

Well my brother is living in Qld now so when I come up in my car I'll pay you guys (+Razor) a visit!

As for the dash, peel the woodgrain off; clean the bacl surface of any residue with gunk remover, whatever works.

Lightly sand and clean. Now buy some matt silver spray paint, let it dry, then spray some clear on. Once all dry, sand back with 400 sandpaper and it looks pretty cool, almost identical.

Whe doing this be careful to mask the gauge areas, they stay black!:classic:

I might do that later anyways...

I wanna do the major ones first

hey Lachlan you know any auction sites based in japan so I can bid, auction.yahoo.co.jp doesnt accept international bidders....

I still want fender mirrors BADLY

James that will be good we can drive around with our "GTRs"

hehehe

I've got to take a photo of my car soon; let's just say I'm very happy with the colour and the stance of the car I'm contemplating not fitting the flares!

With the wheels/tryes/suspension combo the car looks quite mean, especially with the nice touch of a matt black bonnet.

Thats enough for now, you can visual the rest when it's done!

:cheeky:

what colour is your car?

I saw a 240K sedan with GTR lights and badges yesterday like the real badge GTR at the rear, sadly I only saw the rear of the car and it looks good, metallic paint the chromes are real shiny the car just stands out from the crowd