IGNORED

C110/240K coupe over fenders

JMT240KGTR

Hi guys,

Looks like we should have a decently cheap, LOCAL supplier of flares here! This is great... yes I do have a pair of mirrors (not real GT-R ones but they're pretty good replicas)... although I'm not too keen on shipping them to Melbourne and having them dissected to make a mould from :ermm: :ermm:

Attachment:>>>

post-1243-14150793518879_thumb.jpg

Gents,

We now have a supplier of the elusive C110 GTR / 240K flares.

Thanks to another user on this forum (Gee) who mentioned the supplier, CHALLENGE FIBREGLASS in Camberwell, Melbourne.

Well actually as stated before I've taken my old flares to him, he's taken a look and is willing to forego the cost of making moulds for these, so future flares should be in good supply!

I've been quoted at $180 for the set (front and rear) which isn't bad considering I bought them originally at $140 just over a year ago.

Contact details are:

PHIL @

CHALLENGE FIBREGLASS

525 BURKE RD, CAMBERWELL, VIC, 3124.

TEL:- 03 9822 2998 (MOBILE):- 0418 567 019

Kyteler (Michael),

He is able to freight items to NZ, he wasn't able to provide a $$ figure though.

Anyways, happy motoring and we should see some GTR replicas out and about shortly!

Cheers, James

:classic: :classic:

Excellent, thanks James.

$180AUD is just over $200NZD freight ontop of that is probably although I really have no idea.. at least another $50.

Still better than the $2000 or so I was quoted for proper ones ex-Japan. LOL

It's very much appreciated James, I'll start saving my pennies. :devious:

Yeah I was also quoted at $800 ex-Japan, aftermarket flares.

Bear in mind my original flares were made from the Nissan moulds, but now they're being refabricated into another mould, so does that count??!!ROFL

Anyways they fitted perfect on my car and should do for every other K out there.

James