IGNORED

Nor Cali Meet

v12horse

:cry: I can't make it on that date. By the way, I am from Fremont, but I go to school in Stockton. What dates are people free? If we figure this out then we can decide on the date of the meet and then decide on a place. How does the weekend of the 12th, 19th, or 26th sound? Anyways, lets try to decide on one of those weekends, I think saturdays or sundays is best for people, but list off the dates you would be availible for a meet this month.

I am free the 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, and 28th. If we get a large number of an overlap then we can pick that day. I don't want to exclude anyone so fire away on those dates, and if you can't make any of those put what date you could make.

Take care,

Ben

Originally posted by blitzkraig

It would be bitchin if we could organize a meet at Rebello racing near berkley. Perhaps a BBQ.....mmmmm bbq:love:

Not to throw a damper on the idea, but......................

Rebello Racing isn't anywhere near Berkeley. They are in Antioch.

511 Wilbur Avenue - Building A Unit 5, Antioch, CA 94509

Rebello Racing Website

even better thats where i live.. though ive never heard of it. but i was thinking we could go cruisin on the ocean side, maybe in santa cruz or in the san francisco mountains.. hell why not a trip up mt diablo?

Okay everyone, 280z and I are setting up a meet on sunday the 21st of this month(march). We have the date now we need to see who else is interested and able to meet. We were thinking of a drive on mt. diablo(danville). We are open for suggestions if you have a better place, but I think this would be an awesome drive if the weather permits. I know it would be a little far for some people so post your comments. Lets see who can meet. Post here!!! Tell your Z buds too!!! This would be cool if we could have a meet once a month(optomistic thinking).:D

-Ben