IGNORED

Nor Cali Meet

v12horse

• 4 weeks later...

im in antioch and i would love to go cruisin with the rest of you guys. someone set a time, date and place and ill be there. i also got a friend with a zx who is really enthusiastic about these sorts of things but if you want this to be a z only thing than he doesnt have to know

Hello everyone. I know we all have different schedules, but I was thinking of having a meet small or large between the dates of the 13th and the 20th of this month. If anyone is interested please post. I am not sure what we would do, but suggestions would be great. Maybe a drive on the coast or just a gathering. PLEASE POST!!! A meet would be awesome. My Z goal is to someday have a gathering once a month, but for right now one would be good.

p.s. I don't think there would be a problem with a zx coming. As long as they are interested in old Z's. We can convert him. LOL

I look forward to seeing everyone's Z's,

Ben