Sign in to follow this  
Mike

What year Zcar do you own?

No Z right now. I just picked up a 68' 2000 roadster:cheeky: . Going throught the engine now but still check the Z-club everyday.

I forgot. I'm in Oregon and the color is Corvette Bright Yellow.:cheeky:

I own an ultra modified 77 280z, a Vintage 72 240z and a 1977 original Scarab.

Build date is October 1970, model year 1971. 280zx turbo motor, though I'm building up the original motor to put back in.

Just got another this weekend... 1971

Mfg 2/71.... was going to part it out, but likely to change my mind because it's not anywhere near as bad as it was represented by the seller. Original engine, battery area and floorboards all there, and if it ever stops raining I'll give the rails and underside a good inspection (early quick look showed nothing to be concerned about).

I've had my 1973 240Z for 33 years, purchased used in April 1974. It is my FIRST car. Mechanicals are mostly original with the exception of Weber carbs and Tokico shocks and springs. Heck, even the non-working air conditioner and smog pump are still in there. The exterior looks the same as it does when I modified it in 1978, including the wheels, flares and rectangular headlights, which were in vogue at that time. This car is very much a part of me. See pictures in Profile.