IGNORED

chicks are effed

St.stephen

I'll briefly return to hijacking ;)

My first car was a 1978 Chrysler Avenger, cost me $300 1600cc automatic, didn't care about the auto because it was only $300, i used to get in the car by running over the roof, if I was on the passenger side that is. Bit of a silly thing to do but .. I was younger then. :classic:

All I can say guys is make sure that you pay attention to little things that matter to a girl in a relationship. Send her flowers, leave her little notes, and never not tell her how you feel about her and how she makes you feel. Don;t get all caught up in the big picture and let things slide. It really makes a differance.

unfortunately we work together and her new man sent her roses and now she has them on her desk. Talk about salt in the wound.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune St.Stephen. Fortunately, time will heal that giant gash in your heart. But let's focus on the positive side of it all (Yea, easier said than done right now), think of all the time you will have now to work on your true love, your Z. Plus you will probably now have a better cash supply for more important things, like Z car parts!!! Stay strong and look forward. Remember..."Every cloud has a silver lining".

P.S. Let it all out...."That f---ing, b--ch, c--t" Now don't you feel better now?

The great B.B. King said it best."It's a shame lifes best lessons have to hurt so bad." Try this,Recall the events in your life that seemed to be what you thought of as the worst.Odds what was then viewed as a big negative is now viewed as a positive.The author Napoleon Hill calls that the "seed of equilivent benefit".Your negative seed has been planted.In time a positive will grow.It's hard but be kind.Anger will only confirm her decision and if you're not happy with yourself how can you expect anyone to be happy with you.

Originally posted by TKR514

Live in girl friend?

If you can't trust a girl with loose morals, who can you trust?ROFL

You should NEVER trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesnt die...Or atleast I have been told. Best of luck to you.

Thanks for the kinds words everyone and it really is a tough situation for everyone involved. I would love to send her flowers however I have to respect the fact that she has someone else in her life now and she is big on that. I need to let some time pass before I can begin that friendly gesture because she may feel funny about me doing that.

This is a hard situation to handle because we are still living together and will be for a little bit. Things will work out for whatever the best situation is for us. I have though been pounding the pavement in the garage and tearing it up. The battery well is just about done. I need to grind the welds and clean everything up then its on to the passenger floor support and where the hole is in the firewall for the harness. Once the welding is done, its time to put all the freshly sandblasted and painted parts on the car and start getting her ready for paint and such and get the interior back in. The pics are in the gallery!

I feel for you mate.

Don't be down on your self about the flowers thing. Bloody hell you moved in with her and signed a long term lease, surely that counts for more than flowers.

My two cents worth is that you need to get away from her, this living together-working together situation can't be doing you any good. You have to do the right thing by yourself.

My advice although i'm only young is to get on with your life ASAP. or at least show her you are, don't let her see that things are bringing you down if they are.

Now is a great time to never be home, do something with friends work on the car whatever, your a guy who's going somewhere not some band jocket who can string a song together hehe.

It also can't hurt to start seeing new women even if they are just friends LOL .