IGNORED

re-sale ..thinking of buying .. hmm

gator

I am up in the air on this one. 73 240 .. I am just wondering about value of this here is BC Canada as there are not many to be found .. and most are junk. I am looking at a 73 240 that was in really nice shape about 5 years ago but has been let go abit. Doesnt seem to be much rust but there is a bit. I am having it up on a lift soon. It is almost winter here so I wont get to drive it much (unless in winter). I would like to think this is a good investment at about $2500 to $3000 but am not too sure. I sold my restored 72 240 in 1986 for $5000 in Vancouver. Any help ?

Thanks ..Bruce

Hi Bruce!

How's life in BC? well I hope. Regarding your question on the value of the 1973 240Z. It is of my opinion only but, I would say the purchase price would depend upon it's over all condition, other than the minor rust you described which is common. Is it running well, have good brakes, have no signs of impending failures, etc., etc. Also, how bad do you really want this Z, what will you be doing with it (restoration work?), and how available are these early cars currently? If you can post some pics of the Z in question, I'm sure you will get some good feedback from the great group of people here on this site. However, if the Z is in pretty good shape and is a decent driver then $2500.00 might be a fair price. It's just to hard to say without at least seeing the car. So, post some pics.

Aaa, good luck Bruce

240ZX (Tom in SoCal)