IGNORED

73 240 zg for sale

zg240

I've been in the salt mines............. You do NOT want the smell of

that place anywhere near you!!! If you saw some pictures of the inside you would think "man - that's cool".....and you would always have a good memory of the place.

The smell is of musty salt..... Stronger than a freight train!

- Jeff

Originally posted by Gav240z

That's a very nice looking Z I love the Gnose.

However maybe you should state that it's a 240zg replica unless you've converted the LHD removed the flares and headlight covers etc.

Good luck with selling it also :)

I am a newbie. What is a "240zg replica"?

A ZG is a variant of the 240z that came with ZG styling.

It varies from the normal S30 Z car in the fact that it has larger flares, a gnose with light covers and the chassis prefix was referred to by the factory as HS30-H although the second H was not visible on the actual chassis number.

Another words it was a version of the 240z only produced between 71-73 i think could be 70 - 73 anway it was a improved car in terms of aerodynamics and road hold. Only available in Japan.

The car for sale here was not released from the factory with a gnose therefore I would only call it a replica.

Just the same as the car in gone in sixty seconds is a normal mustang fastback and not a genuine GT500 as it's dressed up to be therefore it's only a replica.

post-1316-14150793164003_thumb.jpg

gav 240 is correct, love the image of the burgandy zg. david thanks for the pics of yer 2+2, looks great, the hottest zg was the silver one that was on a japanese link that was floating around a couple years back

• 2 weeks later...

well I did it...bought me a Skyline set-up...selling off the mikuni's to help fund the new motor. If you know anyone looking the pic of them is on my gallery...sell the ZG yet? if not the guys at Sound and Speed may be interested in the purchase of your Z. I've sold them my 88 Turbo Z and my 83 Turbo Z...this week.