IGNORED

Hey all, dash Question

kw_killer

Alright, if you saw in the main discussion, I posted a link to my datsun, the 280zx. Anyways, my interior is in poor shape too. Vinyl and carpet is no problem, but can anybody post for me a link to where I can get a new dash and other interior pieces? Also can somebody tell me what goes in the spot to the right of the ashtray?

For Z cars the names to know for parts are as follows:

Victoria British (commonly know as VB) - www.victoriabritish.com

Motorsport (commonly know as MSA) - www.zcarparts.com

Zed Findings (great for floorboards among other things) - www.datsunzparts.com

Midwest Z - www.midwestz.com

Z Parts - www.zparts.com

Z Therapy (THE place for rebuilt and performance carbs, etc) - www.ztherapy.com

Z Barn - http://zbarn.com

Among many, many others who's links are located in the 'LINKS' section of this site. The ones I have listed are probably the most popular from what I can remember at the moment (if anyone is missing please do not be offended it's late, I'm tired, and I'm working from memory only).

Along with companies you can also keep an eye on the For Sale/Classifieds/Buy, Sell, Trade/etc forums on the many Z car websites out there.

Welcome to the group and enjoy your Z!! This is the nicest most helpful Z site I have found yet!

OH! About your initial dash question...Your dash is probably available from MSA. Or you may consider having it recovered my Dashboard Restorations (they have a forum on this site as well as a company website). They currently have about a half dozen or so dashes belonging to members of this forum (it was a group deal).

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kw_killer

Alright, if you saw in the main discussion, I posted a link to my datsun, the 280zx. Anyways, my interior is in poor shape too. Vinyl and carpet is no problem, but can anybody post for me a link to where I can get a new dash and other interior pieces? Also can somebody tell me what goes in the spot to the right of the ashtray?

:classic: Check out www.dashboardrestorations.com.au