IGNORED

Ahh, here at last!

halz

Halz

It would be scary if 103476 turned up in Oz as a matallic green.

Just reinforces the more the merrier production line of the japanese. Would not be a problem if they had Henry Ford's attititude in the 20's of you can have any colour as long as it is black!

:classic:

biker

It would be scary if 103476 turned up in Oz as a metallic green.

That may be a question for Kats of HS30-H. What was the production line methodolgy? Did they produce 3,4,5 10 or maybe 20 identical cars at a time before changing trim/colour for the next batch?

STEVE

To add to your database heres my stats -

10/73 240Z VIN - HS30103488 Factory Orange

Looks like mine may be one of the last 240Z's to be shipped here! Can you tell me steve if anyone has an chassis numbers greater than mine? I am relatively un-educated with the chassis numbering system so i have no idea what the VIN number for 240Z's went to.

Cheers boys

Very sweet looking car, welcome to the Z fraternity!

I too must admit to being one of those who occasionally go to the shed for a gaze! I believe its a sickness that comes with owning a Z :)

Steve if you're interested mine's:

HS30 000570, 2nd month 1971 (I think) and arrived in OZ 5th month 71 (again, I think)

Cheers - Simon

Thanks for the information on your Z's. as you know I am accepting any infor mation you wish to share. I would realy like to know engine numbers as well and if it is original (on the data plate) original colour/ colour know and original interior colour/colour know also any special mods or delivery type detail.

To the question of colour batching I had HS30-102660 and HS30-102665 both 110 red one with beige interior, one with black.

cheers

Steve:classic: