IGNORED

Oh my God, they’ve got a rally car now!!!!

Z-point

Alfa: There was a 350 running lastyear - DNFd after 22 hours, d'oh!

Zedrally: I don't know wwhat the WRC regs are (but I can quote MotoGP chapter and verse!)

Gav: you are right and I think the colour scheme looks great. They should offer it as an option!

Now not that I've driven one but as other have pointed out to me you can't judge the machine until you drive it.

I remember being told this when i claimed porsche's were nothing special only to feel i ate those words when I watched a porsche special on the history channel.

I'm just much more passionate about the Z car.

So of all those who dislike the 350z how many have driven one and put it thru it's paces?

I think there a good car but I've never driven one :).

Originally posted by Zedrally

I gather the 350 is 4wd and would be is FIA Group N?

The 350z is 2 wheel drive, at the rear. There is no 4wd 350z and no plans for one i would imagine. Thats what the GTR is for. Though a 350GTZ would be cool. 4wd, twin turbos. Na it will never happen, not from the factory at least.

Originally posted by Alfadog

ZMEFLY,

Hey I think the 350Z is brilliant, for what it is... always have to keep that in mind! I'm even starting to appreciate 280ZX's.............................:tapemouth ROFL ROFL

AUW!!!!!!!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Originally posted by Alfadog

ZMEFLY,

Hey I think the 350Z is brilliant, for what it is... always have to keep that in mind! I'm even starting to appreciate 280ZX's.............................:tapemouth ROFL ROFL

That's Z diesease it happens when u own a 240k LOL.

Sorry couldn't help myself :)

• 3 months later...

i also have this disease, i started off as a 260z fan...

so i got a 2+2, then another and now i just got my 280ZX which i am having the engine rebuilt at the moment...

but still my dream car the 240z hasnt come along yet....

this Z fever $^!# is taking over my mind & unfortunitly my wallet aswell:cry:

mellow

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

OK, tried a 350z Track with extensive mods for tarmac rallies.

Needs 400mm disv brakes to have any hope of surviving long, we cooked a set of six pot Brenbos on 340mm discs in less than 40km.

Could use a LOT less weight (like a 400kg diet would be real good).

I never thought I'd see a 30mm front bar, but that is what ended up on it together with a 28mm rear bar.

Yes. it was finally heading in the right direction and with some more tweaking could have been an awesome weapon but there was just too much bloat to be worth continuing.

A two door luxo mobile it is, a GT it really struggles to emulate and a sports car it sure isn't!