IGNORED

z-scene in Boston area

260z

I am coming to Boston in beginning of january 2004. Is there any clubs in the area? Anyone interested to show some z-parts supliers or salvage yards? It would be nice to meet some z-people there?! I am open to any ideas. Not so sure about my wife though:) But she has her friend there to hangaround with....

So if you live in the area and are z enthusiast let me hear about you. I am a 27 yrs old z freak from Finland..

http://mediarace.fi/unenvaltakunta/gallery2.htm

Originally posted by 260z

I am coming to Boston in beginning of january 2004. Is there any clubs in the area? Anyone interested to show some z-parts supliers or salvage yards? It would be nice to meet some z-people there?! I am open to any ideas. Not so sure about my wife though:) But she has her friend there to hangaround with....

So if you live in the area and are z enthusiast let me hear about you. I am a 27 yrs old z freak from Finland..

http://mediarace.fi/unenvaltakunta/gallery2.htm

Hey there. I am in the Boston area and have just recently gotten my 260Z. It will not be ready to actually hit the street by then but when you get this way maybe we can meet up some day.

SuDZ

you must know some part stores and salvageyards where I can buy something to bring home with me?

Is there any special stores that sell z parts?

As far as Z specific stores around here that is going to be tough. There are a good amount of junkyards though in Cambridge (right outside of Boston) and further up in the suburbs. Also there are tons of parts stores that can order or carry forieng only parts. So those might be places to check for as well when looking around.

SuDZ

Still looking for usefull links and places to visit when coming to states on jan. 2003.

Thanks for info Sudz. Do you know any carparts stores in the area that have good selection of z-parts? I mean general part stores not necessarily z-parts only kind of stores..

Does any of these junkyards that you mentioned have websites...

• 3 weeks later...

I found out that there is this car show in Boston on 9-11th january. www.worldofwheels.com

Is there by any chance anything z related here? Every Z -owner nearby gather to this show??? That would be cool:) ??

I do not know about Z's being there in particular but there are tons of imports domesticts trucks and more. Some real nice cars there every year. If your around it might be worth checking out.

SuDZ