IGNORED

Dealer Option Mirror and Tonneau Cover

taikaki

The tonneau cover is a very rare item and it's a good bet you won't find one. Sorry, but anyone who does have one is probably not going to let it go as it has been many years since Nissan offered it. Many people have never even seen one, let along have one.

I think you are probably going to have to go aftermarket to find a mirror that replicates the factory sport mirror option as well.

Ok, here it is.....

Mine was packed in the original box, which has seen better days and one end of it was opened and torn up, that's why the covers has the brown spot on the bottom along the side.. at least it's on the bottom.....

The box has no part number on it so I can't tell you what it was. Plus, there were no instructions on how to mount it.. so I guess if and when I use it I'll have to keep trying until it looks right....:ermm:

On one end it has clips that go over screw in posts that I believe are meant to mount on the taillight panel in place of the outer rivets. The other end has the mounts that are attached to elastic bands inserted into the plastic or light metal tubes that run along the side of the cover. Then, there is another tube across the top edge, or what I believe is the top edge anyways...

Maybe Allen or someone else who has seen these can fill us in on how they mounted.

This is the fabric covered side.

post-1499-14150793002856_thumb.jpg