IGNORED

Front Bumper 73 240Z

stingray

I have one with the brackets, looks great two minor depressions, I hate to call them dents because they are so light but they are there. In oceanside down south from you. 100 you pick up or I will ship but it may cost, these things are light but bulky.

grunt0311

70 fairlady uglee

as long as they don't look like they've been crashed. :) will probably need the mounts too. cheaper the better.

grunt, i probably can't pick em up. lemme know how much to ship to 94014.

this is what it currently looks like. oversteered in a corner and dinged the left side on a divider before doing a 180.

post-4830-14150792968899_thumb.jpg

FYI... If you don't already know in the US the '73 240Z bumper is different from the earlier '70 - '72 240Z bumpers. The '73 bumpers are further use much larger/heavier mounting brackets and site further off the car. Also, on the front the overriders are closer together and on the back they are further appart. I believe either will mount to your brackets but make sure you know what you are getting.

Hope it helps!