IGNORED

Finally My 240z Video.

Gav240z

Well guys i hope you like it as much as I do :). It's a video of my 240z going along.

About 2mb I manged to get it down from the raw 12mb it was so it did loose some quality. However you should be able to see it easily enough.

You can hear those dual pipes go :).

http://www.geocities.com/gavin_doolan/Gav240zDualPipes.avi

Server 1

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~gavindoolan/Gav240zDualPipes.avi

Server 2

right click to save and if you can't get it working you'll need a DivX codec for it.

You can get it from www.divx.com :).

I can't get that file;

Single click, it tries to use Windows Media Player to d/l and play it but comes up with an error straight away.

Save Target As, it tries to d/l, says it has but it's 1byte big.

Using FlashGet, Thinks it's downloaded it as well but it has a 1byte file of nothing, much like previous option.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I tried also I even created an html file to save it but it didn't work must be incomplete file and therefore obviously wasn't copied correct or hasn't allowed us access to it properly.

Not that I can complain he's doing me a favour you'll just have to make do with the geocities one I guess :(.

Sorry one day I plan on buying decent webspace and setting up a proper site for my project.

I have to get a digital camera first so I can document what's going on and hopefully help out others, much like Zgarage by Brian Little.

Anyway just keep hammering Geocities they deserve it.

:)