IGNORED

Finally My 240z Video.

Gav240z

Your prayers will be answered :).

not sure about 7000rpm do you think my car would mind now that it has a blown head gasket?

What pisses me off most is my current 240z I baby never go past 6000 at the most usually 5,500rpm and my old 260z that had the P90 L28 I used to give a hiding and no headgasket.

Maybe I should drive my car how it was meant to be driven hard?

dunno that's life.

But i have plenty more video footage of my Z as well as a friends I plan on converting and doing some stuff with in Adobe Premiere.

Believe it or not that file you saw was originally 14mb raw I converted to DIVX and managed to get it around 2mb.

I also have footage of my old 2+2 when i was a bit younger a bit more immature and less caring of my car. I had it in a dirt car park and did lots of circles kicking up dust etc.. I was planning to add ACDC Thunderstruck like the Holden adds what ya think? :classic:

Nice ride, mmmmmmmmmm.

I attempted to up the file to my gallery and am assuming got the same message as Gavin which is as follows:

Gav240zDualPipes.avi: Uploaded file not found

Typical reason is that the file exceeded allowed limits. :(

Oh well, at least I've seen it now. :classic: