IGNORED

PAIR of ZG NOSES...Brisbane

BBALLS

Hello from Brisbane all...

Yet again I have run out of space and need to make space for my spoilers. These have sat in my garage for almost 2 years. They have scratches and scuff markes in places but certainly do not have cracks or structural damage.

They are being sold as a pair given that I am very limited for space.

Please PM me for further correspondence.

AUD $550 for the pair...ONO...PLEASE SEE IMAGE...

PHONE # = 0403 21 6969

post-3482-14150792892293_thumb.jpg

BBalls..how difficult are these to fit ? Hardware required etc. Would the nose restrict airflow to an intercooler ? Will you seperate ? I am actualy torn between spoiler and Gnose.

I would like one however I have 2 other people already saying they'd do the same thing.

I'm still waiting on the first person to reply to me then if not I'll be looking at the second and finally I'll ask you if all else fails :(.

I'm curious about shipping to Melb any idea BBALLS?

Thanks

Will it bolt up to a stock 240z without any modification to the car or nose, mainly the bonnet and hinges? I like the G-nose but have never really looked into it and it sure would be nice to add to my car.

I'm on the Gold Coast so it will be no problem to check them out some time.