IGNORED

240z or 260z AU

axelr8

I found this post in ozdat classifieds;(the guy said he wants 4500 for it);

Early 240Z 1970 build number HS3000086 with orig L24 (matching numbers) & 5spd, air vents on hatch. Red ext.(orig blue under), black int. I purchased as a restoration project but have run out of time and space. Car is 95% original, complete & driveable (unreg) in fair cond. Suit full restoration/project car.

Price: best offer Location: South East Melbourne

Gav240z

No, I havent seen the car in person. When it was first listed on the internet for sale (on ozdat from memory) a few months back I contacted the seller and made some inquiries.

I was informed that one of the chassis rails was "kinked", cant remember which one.

Guess the only way to find out is to look at the car. What worries me is that it's such an early car yet he has had so much trouble selling it.

Early cars shouldn't have much trouble being sold if they are pretty solid state wise.

:)