IGNORED

Brisbane...SERIOUS RACE SEATS

BBALLS

For sale are a pair of black, moulded plastic race seats including the sliding rails and brackets. These units weigh less than 7 KG's each. Covers are available from Revolution Racegear.

They are in near new condition and have been under wraps for about 12 months now.

PLEASE NOTE THESE THINGS ARE STRICTLY FOR THE HARDCORE.

AUD $300

PHONE: 0403 21 6969

post-3482-14150792854385_thumb.jpg

You seem to be clearing out alot of parts :). I wish I had enough money for the webbers :) anyhow I think the seats would be a better idea for my car at the moment than the front spoiler but I wanna know what the seats look like from the front.

I'm a bit of a Z car purist so mods have to be subtle or keeping with the cars design. I like my stock seats but the drivers one needs reupholstery as it's a bit ripped on the side from the years.

Also do you have to use a harness with these? The car is street driven hasn't seen any track time since I've owned it if ever might in the future but I like the comfort of race seats and after a ride in my mates Type R Integra I wanted a set of Recaro's.

Sorry to be a hassle but trying to decide what to buy depending on priorities. :ermm:

Oh and BTW it says comes with sliding rails etc does this mean it's just a bold in job? Don't wanna have to fab anything or do welding etc... Thanks again

Gav, not trying to talk you out of it, but you DO NOT want to sit in a solid plastic racing seat for any lenght of time, unless you have some serious adrenalin pumping through your system, its not a nice feeling.

Those things make my corbeau's look like sitting on my couch!

+ I'll bet they don't give at all when you sit down on your harness clips! OUCH!!! Seriously they look like just the ticket for someone with a dedicated race car that never sees the street, good luck.:knockedou