IGNORED

Early car for sale in Queensland

halz

www.google.com.

Hahahaa!LOL

Seriously, http://www.sydneydatsunclub.com/classifieds.asp

The ad..

21/6/2003 - perfect 260Z FOR SALE

i have a white 260Z 2 seater 1975. :only ever one owner :travelled only 65000 miles :PERFECTLY running motor :100% perfect and stock interior :100% perfect stock exterior, no spray required :full log books all over a really good, reliable, neat and sporty little car. reply to me if interested

$$9000 - Queensland Contact: andrew

I was tempted to find out more and perhaps even ditch my 240 if it was good enough. Still, I'm part the way down the track now and have konis, newly sprayed interior, leather seats etc so I can't be bothered. thing is, I reckon a decent back to bare metal respray could cost 4k or so, and that's a good slice of the cost of the car..

hmmm..

Like I said, if its a real minter I'll be jealous still!

Good luck, I' d prefer to see it go to someone who truly wants a nice zed, and I know a few of you have been looking for a while.

I just checked the trading post and

Early 240Z, 5 speed manual, must sell to buy sensible family car (Ouch! That hurts), car number 160, with matching motor, runs great, needs little TLC to bring back to top condition, phone for web page address, price negotiable

-$4500 Carrara 5594 5151 or (0423) 043 444

so it appears it may be still for sale, I said appears!!!!!!!

I wish someone could tell us the data plate engine number.

cheers

Steve:classic:

That 240z looks like a good project shame it's not in Melbourne to take a look at.

BTW Steve I didn't bother with that other one in melbourne that was number #91 or someting he wanted 12k and I couldn't go along pretending I was interested at that sky rocket price :ermm: .