IGNORED

I'm a Boy Scout covered with patches, again.

siteunseen

Now you see... I don't understand how it can be a secret if they post a video about it.

It's like... How can you claim something has a secret location if there's a big sign on the interstate showing you how to get there.

Not sure if I posted this before, but this was on the way to ZCON Atlanta:
P1140141.JPG

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Now you see... I don't understand how it can be a secret if they post a video about it.

It's like... How can you claim something has a secret location if there's a big sign on the interstate showing you how to get there.

Not sure if I posted this before, but this was on the way to ZCON Atlanta:
P1140141.JPG

I’ve been there.

1 hour ago, 26th-Z said:

What?!??!!  You don't know the secret handshake?  The official Datsun Z owner's Yutaka Katayama handshake?!?!!??  WTF, dude?

I got enough merit badges, so I don’t need to shake hands.

Besides, Covid, eh?

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Mike, Very nice! I like the rest of the adjusted ranks as well.

So now what about that "dedicated" badge for me? I should be almost there, right? Not sure how much longer I can keep this up! LOL

And doesn't @Patcon get his "well followed" badge now that he's got ten followers or more?

Yeah it's been a fun addition to the club...  I'll do some more playing around with icons and such as I get time.  I believe the Dedicated badge assumes you've logged in for 7 days straight.  It may require fully closing your browser to activate each day though.  So you may want to try that.  I believe the system processes the information every time you log in.  So if you want to try logging out and back in again it may update.

I just followed Patcon to bump him up to 11 members.  Not sure but maybe the algorithm works on greater than 10 followers (he was at 10 exactly).  We'll see tomorrow.

Mike

• Thanks 1