IGNORED

Hood Spring assembly

Wally

Well that's interesting. It appears as though the 73 (my car) has a slightly different grille as the mounting tabs on my car clearly bend up.  And...the parts catalog bears that out: 62300-E4601 is for the 70-72 and 62300-N3301 is for the 73. The different grille accommodated the 73's bumper mounts.

16 minutes ago, Patcon said:

It looks like his tabs are on upside down. When he bends them up the nuts will be on the front facing side of the tab. Not on the rear side like the examples

I think Wally's car is a 1971 so he will be bending the tabs down and the nut will be correct. @Wallycan you confirm that. 

yes 1971. I did bend upward.  I did have to make some "Adjustments" to get them to fit snugly but its all on tight now. The hole was too high so i made a new hole lower. 

Edited by Wally
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:41 AM, Wally said:

man, i said that but i dont drink either. Havent had a drop in about 8 years. Had too much Wild Turkey when younger, now no urge for any of it

On 8/21/2021 at 8:31 PM, grannyknot said:

HA, It's been 7 yrs for me and Wild Turkey was also my poison of choice too.

I've gone a week with no alcohol, beer for me. I quit vodka about 9am New Year's morning 2006. Girls and drugs all over the place and I wanted to go to sleep, alone. LOL

Anyhow this past week I've gotten so much stuff done I may try this a little longer. It is football season and I'm an Alabama guy so maybe Saturday's only?

Thank you both for ringing my bell. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

I've gone a week with no alcohol, beer for me. I quit vodka about 9am New Year's morning 2006. Girls and drugs all over the place and I wanted to go to sleep, alone. LOL

Anyhow this past week I've gotten so much stuff done I may try this a little longer. It is football season and I'm an Alabama guy so maybe Saturday's only?

Thank you both for ringing my bell. 

Good for you Cliff, a week is a long time if it's your daily routine. I did the numbers, I was spending $6,500.00 per year to support my liquid recreation, now I just buy more car parts.

• Like 3