IGNORED

Putting in a replacement L-28

Av8ferg

10 minutes ago, Yarb said:

Getting that free money to stay home. Scary to think where you work is an open door to start a career and have benefits for a lifetime. Very Sad

I agree with you on the free money for the young folks but I've had about 25% taken out of my pay for over 30 years. I pay for public education but haven't any kids. My next door neighbors home school their kids and get some kind of tax refund. I do not get that refund money even though I have no kids.

Life sucks then we die they say. Bring it on!

• Agree 2

Cliff....you gotta pay your fair share! [emoji23]
Public schools are for the benefit of all society not just our own kids. Your neighbors shouldn’t get a credit. We all live with the consequences of poor education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, look at our millitary, they'll take anybody over 18 and pass a physical. I do beleive in the 10% theory but the other 90% seems to set us up for failure.

I wish it were true that is that easy to get recruits. I was briefed once by USMC manpower HQ and they said 82% of age eligible citizens do not meet the minimum qualifications to join the military. No HS Diploma, drug usage, law offenses,, weight, medical, allergies, psychological and then entry test scores. It’s that bad!

• Like 2

FYI, I installed a Fidenza flywheel a few months ago and had the same issue with the dowel pins.  One of the 3 fit properly, the two others were .002 bigger, the length was correct.  Had to machine the dowels to fit the flywheel pin holes.   The flywheel holes were correct, the pins were the problem.

• Like 1

On the flywheel and plate - check that the plate cover did not get warped when you torqued it down.  It's probably fine, there's some flex but if it is significant you might consider replacing to avoid chatter. 

On the other stuff - wealth gap increasing, billionaires taking joyrides in to space while their workers barely make it, Marx and Engels.  You don't have to take a side to understand what's happening.  But people should understand what's happening before they take a side.  It's been studied and the things happening are not unexpected.  Free market competition is one facet of a complicated picture.  Winner take all just means lots of losers.

• Agree 1

Thanks ZH, I checked and she’s flush and flat. Got the throw out bearing install and the transmission mounted. Put an old nasty valve cover on for install so I don’t booger up my nice one. Doing some final torque checks and marking the nut heads so I know which ones I’ve done and them I’m ready to drop this puppy in. Still haven’t pulled the drive shaft out. I have 3 guys so I’m hoping it’s possible to slide the yoke in during the install but we shall see. Tomorrow might be the day. I also pulled the billet fuel rail off. It was interfering with the throttle j-hook and I don’t have the FPR other than the stock one. This ZX rail I had powder coated so I’ll use it for now and maybe forever.

a03d1f2f498c09a2ea20e0128c627289.jpg
a40bc9d7043a106afb9d33e2b8579c4e.jpg
d3c5172b7f5404a70e2bcaad143705ce.jpg

• Like 3