IGNORED

ZCON 2021 Roll Call

wal280z

29 minutes ago, DatsunZGuy said:

A steak dinner at MacKenzie's Chop House

Sounds like great Friday night dinner plans to me!!!

I was going to say the first round is on me - but NOT with THIS crowd..... I'd have to dip into my 401k!!!!

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, jfa.series1 said:

I'll not be making it to the big dance this year. The days of 12-14 hour drives are all in my rear view mirror. 😟

No worries Jim. me & Jim D will swing by and pick you up on our way past the north Dallas area ....  LOL

• Like 2

While I won't be there, I recently got to spend time with a car that will be in the hotel lobby. Break out your leisure suit, lace up your boogie shoes, and step into the time machine to relive 1980.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 11:53 AM, jfa.series1 said:

I'll not be making it to the big dance this year. The days of 12-14 hour drives are all in my rear view mirror. 😟

Jim,

There are hotels between your home and Colorado Springs. You don't have to be the Hulk and drive it in one day.

Would like to buy you a beer.

In Colorado Springs.

• Like 2

Gents, It’s looking like a no-go for me. I tried to schedule it in but it just didn’t work out. It looks like I’ll be in Europe while you all are exercising your livers. Don’t forget IPA’s make the worst beer hangovers and CO has many to choose from...start training now like Bruce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2