IGNORED

Help with Front Bumper mount Area

240ZBUILTBYME

On 4/4/2021 at 7:51 AM, 240ZBUILTBYME said:

CA33EAEA-9AA5-4E0C-9C2A-E068DAA4E342.jpeg

F9F4BE13-0CC2-490F-853C-F1217C7DBBB5.jpeg

Holy cow Ryan, how long has that roof panel been sitting there? Those cobwebs are wild. The spiders there must be quite active.

How big are they?

Hahaha a while, maybe 6-8 months? 

they’re daddy long legs so not very scary. The only scary spiders in oz are the funnel webs (big and poisonous but only on the east side of oz ) and the white tails (flesh eating venom). But bites are very rare. The red backs can make adults sick and can kill very small children. Again very rare to be bitten. 

snakes are a risk where my car is stored as it’s on a big bit of land. Mostly dugites which are quite venomous and can be aggressive. I’m yet to see one but my dad has killed a few. 

but I’d much rather face those than a grizzly or mountain lion lol! When I was in Yosemite hiking I was terrified of seeing a bear! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CanTechZ said:

Hey Ryan, best I can measure that's correct.

HUH??  WHAT?? 🙊

Unless the car in these pic are upside down ... then you can mearsure it this way but as i can see the airbubble in the spirit level IT'S NOT!  You CAN'T use a spirit level that way!  In the middle green glass is a small bow.. this has to be with his bow always UP..

Am i the only one that sees this????  

You have to measure this with the spirit levels top side your holding it upsidedown.. this never works! 🙈

Bumper Bracket Holes.jpg

In both pictures you have to keep the spirit level right up not upside down!  OEFFF!!!  🙈

Edited by dutchzcarguy