IGNORED

FS: Z parts and 16inch wheels

Zpeed

TRS where are you and what are you interested in...

I've got pictures of everything that i havn't sold yet...

GEE give me a call tommorrow morning or even tonite i'll be up late. on 0407835884

actaully i might just give you a call once i finished doing these pictures....

I've found a few more things that ive got for sale

2inch Lower KING SPRINGS, new unwrapped, bought them for $200 give me a offer for them, they are unwrapped and never used, for a 260z 2 seater...

have misc. stuff manifolds, good bumper trims, few crome overriders, that if you want can take for free with any other purcharse, or buy seperately,

Have a hatch cover, that is like sun visor thing, is black is good condition, it works great for those hot summer days covering the rear hatch window from the sun, This part is a rare part so price is $50

I'm not sure if i want to sell my flowguage to tune the SU's, it helped me alot when i was tuning my car, works perfect, the plastic part is blured a bit due to me leaving it on the window sill, and the sun gettng to it, works perfectly still thou, will sell for around $80, i bought this tool for $140, around a year ago, and never seen them for sale since..

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~sborysiewicz/z/

theres all the pictures

Brewing.jpg

bitsnpeices.jpg

flowguage.jpg

hatchcover.jpg

hood.jpg

hooddamage.jpg

springs.jpg

The pics are poor quality, i just took them then after i had dinner.

call me on 0407835884

its ok mate, just realised you are on the other side of australia! hehe

I was interested in the BRE spoiler but dont think it would be economically feasible to ship it over here- ends up costing more than new!

anyhow, good luck with the sale.

I'm interested in the front spoiler depends on if it's on hold and if that guy wants it. You know I want a Gnose but might be fun to have a front spoiler for time being. I wanna see Will's Z with his front bar installed to see what it looks like up close pictures are hard to judge.

That flow meter for the carbs is on my to get list so if you decide to sell let me know.

Originally posted by Z Kid

Don't suppose you have a lonely rear strut tower cap you want to sell?

Ever wonder how these get broken? who is the idiot who takes them off and walks on them? Took me ages to locate a nice set of these.

But if you can tell me where I'd get a shiny chrome strut brace I'd think of parting mine out :classic: .

gav the flow meter is for sale...

I relised i never want to buy anothe carburated car, and if i do, i'll convert to efi anyway...

so its up for sale, talk to me on MSN about it...

the front spoiler is sold...

headlight covers are unoficially sold...

all other parts are up for grabs... and gav you know you want the rear spoiler, if you buy the flow meter and rear spoiler i'll make a good deal with ya... hehe

Yeah truth be told I want the rear one but I don't know if i have the heart to drill holes in my hatch :cry: I get touchy about those things you know that.

But yeah I'll speak to you on MSN we might be able to work something out. :classic:

Thennnn.. i have the best solution for ya...

Buy my Hatch, so then you have 2 hatches one with the wing and one without, youd need to get the wing painted anyway...

then it will all be sorted.. haha.. i know you'd love to do that, but i know you don't have the cash either.. hehe