IGNORED

Forwarded to the North

siteunseen

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Steve, Madkaw, is one for the history books  of 240s in my opinion. He truly loves the S30 and will always be remembered for his commitment.

I wonder about my commitment anymore . My latest customer and project is kicking my old feeling arse. I might be hanging up my tools after this . I have aged 10 years in 2020 , and it’s a struggle more than a joy , though I still get some joy for completion of projects . 
I just want to drive and enjoy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madkaw said:

I have aged 10 years in 2020 

I've not turned even an oil filter this year. I have to make myself get one out of the garage. Weird how that has happened all of the sudden. I can only think it's this covid mess that has got me scared to leave the house plus the value of the car. Confusing for sure but maybe I'll get back straight soon.

2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I've not turned even an oil filter this year. I have to make myself get one out of the garage. Weird how that has happened all of the sudden. I can only think it's this covid mess that has got me scared to leave the house plus the value of the car. Confusing for sure but maybe I'll get back straight soon.

Even if you don't drive enough miles to require an oil change, changing it once a year is a must do thing.

So get out there and do it!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Racer X said:

Exmark mower?

Do y'all mow this time of year down that way?

Yep. February is about the only month I don't mow. I do all my neighbor's yards too so they all look good. I enjoy it plus the extra money is nice. Oh yeah, my neighbors LOOOVE me so I can do what I want and they look the other way. Nice little spot to live. :beer:

• Like 2