IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

57 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

You're selling a car?

No thank goodness but I've read their "what makes us better than anything else" bio about their business startup. Seems they've gotten away from that on this blue catastrophe. And we did have to get approval on my Dad's Chattanooga Choo Choo El-Camino after he passed away and my step monster had a clearance sale.

2 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

No thank goodness but I've read their "what makes us better than anything else" bio about their business startup. Seems they've gotten away from that on this blue catastrophe. And we did have to get approval on my Dad's Chattanooga Choo Choo El-Camino after he passed away and my step monster had a clearance sale.

The blue car was on eBay, from Beverly Hills Garage.  How did you get the BaT notification if you didn't submit a car?  It's early (kind of) here and I'm low on caffeine.  No comprende.

8 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

The blue car was on eBay, from Beverly Hills Garage.  How did you get the BaT notification if you didn't submit a car?  It's early (kind of) here and I'm low on caffeine.  No comprende.

Well my caffine level is low too! I apologize to bat.com. I read the title and it says BAT so I  ASSumed that's where it came from. Dummy me. I got that notification off google, random bat submiision search. Does that clear it up, compadre? LOL

I remember Beverly Hills Auto now. They had that high dollar convertible we picked apart. 

Edited by siteunseen

19 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

The only things I see that are 240 are the bumpers and the steering wheel, The car looks like a 75. Center console, door pulls, dash heater controls, etc.

Too bad they don't show the vin plate. The door jam plate is in one pic but not clear enough to read.

I didn't even read the words and numbers I just looked at the pictures and thought it was a 76 280Z with 240Z bumpers.  The engine bay looks just like mine.  And it has two fusible link covers, I think 75 only had one.  But it does have the more primitive center console.  Mine had/has the padded upholstered hinged lid.

The Beverly Hills guys don't put much effort in to getting their cars sold.  They should know what people want to know but they don't show it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zed Head said:

I didn't even read the words and numbers I just looked at the pictures and thought it was a 76 280Z with 240Z bumpers.  The engine bay looks just like mine.  And it has two fusible link covers, I think 75 only had one.  But it does have the more primitive center console.  Mine had/has the padded upholstered hinged lid.

The Beverly Hills guys don't put much effort in to getting their cars sold.  They should know what people want to know but they don't show it.

I sent an email last night to Beverly Hills Car Club and asked them what the car's VIN was. Here's the email I received this afternoon: 

1972 Datsun 240Z 

Gevik Karimmassihi | Beverly Hills Car Club<gevik@beverlyhillscarclub.com>

Hello Steve,

Thank you for contacting us.

This vehicle is available.

We do not put the VIN on the website.

12785 is our inventory stock number.

The VIN number is (HLS3056312).

Here’s a link to our website with photos.

https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1972-datsun-240z-c-11820.htm

Let me know if you are interested.

Best regards and talk soon,

picture?folder=default0%2FINBOX&id=48666

Gevik Karimmassihi
Sales Associate

Beverly Hills Car Club Inc.
4576 1/2 Worth Street
Los Angeles, CA 90063
Office:      (310) 975-0272 Ex:9015
Email:     Gevik@beverlyhillscarclub.com 

Our shipping department for pick up contact 310-846-8117 or email shipping@beverlyhillscarclub.com

All cars are available to the open market until we receive a signed contract from the buyer. 

Below is a website that you can securely pay and it only takes 36 hours to arrive in our account.

https://transferwise.com/

image003.jpg

Edited by lonetreesteve
Added Gevik Karimmassihi's picture
  • Thanks 1