IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

On 8/20/2021 at 12:37 PM, Patcon said:

Looks like a good solid base

The shifter looks weird though

Yes, a little weird.  Still it is a 5spd installed in a 70/71 240Z. So the shift lever has most likely been modified so as not to hit the front of the center console. Cut and re-welded perhaps to lay back that way.

• Agree 1

On 8/20/2021 at 12:37 PM, Patcon said:

Looks like a good solid base

The shifter looks weird though

41 minutes ago, Carl Beck said:

Yes, a little weird.  Still it is a 5spd installed in a 70/71 240Z. So the shift lever has most likely been modified so as not to hit the front of the center console. Cut and re-welded perhaps to lay back that way.

I will say that I didn't notice anything strange about the shifter position while driving it.

2 minutes ago, Patcon said:

10k is alot for that car. It's got rusty dog legs and probably rockers too. Battery tray...

Is it a good buy at 5k???

When I saw it last night it was listed as $1 (trying to entertain all offers, I suppose). I didn't notice the change.

I think I'd consider something around $5k depending on the issues in person... probably less considering the tens of thousands it would need.

• Agree 1

The car is down there in harmony01's neighborhood, and, "Location is approximate".

I missed the "See more" on the description.  Lost title.  Needs driveway space.  Not clear if he ever had the title in his name.  Still has Washington plates.

PLEASE READ (If posted in the wrong area please delete) I AM TAKING SERIOUS OFFERS ON THE CAR Hello, I am selling this 1971 datsun 240z It has a manual transmission that shifts great Not really in a rush to get rid of it but the extra driveway space would be nice. The car ran perfectly but the carb was acting up so it was removed and it hasn’t been put back on since. Floor pans and battery tray need to be replaced, lost the title (but it is clean) a while ago, carburetor not included, tiny spots of rust here and there but overall good condition. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, thanks

Edited by Zed Head