IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

23 hours ago, Zed Head said:

$41,000.  And the paint doesn't even match the code!

image.png

I think this one at $41K is about right for both the seller and buyer. Given the extensive refresh of the undercarriage and upgrades. A 240Z ready to drive and enjoy in a very presentable condition.. the new owner is unlikely to lose any money on this one in the future if its cared for.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:17 PM, Racer X said:

That pan has the sump all the way to the rear. I have about 15 L series engines, L24 and L28, all removed from Z cars, all have the sump towards the middle, with the drain at the rear center.

My mfg 12/70 Z original engine has the passenger side oil drain plug.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:13 AM, grannyknot said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324721775605?hash=item4b9aed13f5:g:PRUAAOSw1-Jg9zYr

Perhaps he's so confident that he will get good money for it that he's thrown caution to the wind, if the word gets out about its potential he will get a good price. It could be an extraordinary car with some work.

I guessed $24K-$28K - - SOLD For $21,211.00.  Someone may have gotten a pretty good deal on that.

• Agree 1

I'm glad the more recent zx cars are going to be more apriciated to..  Wow.. new 33000 now sold for 55000 dollars..

12k-Mile 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-Speed for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $55,000 on July 27, 2021 (Lot #51,983) | Bring a Trailer

12k-Mile 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-Speed

In de states you don't get any warranty on the miles it has.. in the netherlands a yearly list is kept every year it's called NAP and tells you exactly how many km's or miles the car has done..

Also.. i wonder why a 12kmiles car needs new exhausts?  Mine has done about 54kmiles (it's a km car with 86500 km) and still has the original exhausts from 1992... 

Edited by dutchzcarguy