IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

1 minute ago, Zed Head said:

The guy got off to a bad start and couldn't correct it.  Never got good pictures back up.  And, no driving video.

image.png

image.png

image.png

I was just reading through that. And for a resto/project car even $15,000 is too much.

Is it a numbers matching car? I didn't see a picture of the engine number, and if it was in the description or a question was asked, I missed it.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:53 PM, Zed Head said:

The lemon-green 73 didn't sell at $28,749.  Silver is the color of the month.  A 2+2 77 got $35,000 the other day.

I love that lime-green-chartreuse color.

Never been a fan of silver. I guess those 70s and 80s silver stock finishes that seemed to morph into car exema turned me off. 

20 hours ago, Racer X said:

A 10th anniversary 280ZX with 3,000 original miles is up.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1980-datsun-280zx-19/

WOW I have never seen a cleaner one than this.. the only remark i got is.. why do i see a difference in paint between the right door and the rear on pic 14 15 16 ... ??   It's smal but there..

Are those rubbers under this car really as old as the car??  I can't believe it!  40000 dollars and 6 days to go!!! GO Datsun GO!

• Like 1