IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

On 3/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, mgood said:

Hay, Roberts280z I am an original owner of a 1976 280Z.  my car as of now is in the garage under a cover...

I envy your ability to keep your Z garaged - unfortunately mine suffered while it was #4 in line for a place in my 3-car garage.  It now has a temporary (3-yr!) spot in the garage during restoration, but when it's completed it will again have to go to the driveway.

I was wrong, it sold.  SOLD FOR $70,500 ON 3/15/21

Probably somebody who saw it in person at the SEMA show.  Still doesn't seem practical, some people were asking if it could be a DD.  One bad speed bump and the exhaust is crushed.  Who knows.  

The car was shown at the 2017 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada

The gentleman who won it knows how to avoid those speed bumps...

A fun one to watch, 4 serious bidders a one point.

Ending comment from the winning bidder :

For those of you that are, will or have built cars like this or are having someone build it for them, only you know this is cheap. I value my time in being able to drive this now instead of waiting, crying and getting frustrated at the process. I am two years on some projects I wanted to count the beans on… screw that.

He says:

Anyone in so-cal is welcome to hang out. For those of you with Social media you can see it in IG @theekaiser
This one will be transformed…

I searced instantgram and found 3 theekaisers. 2 which are private. 

So, will the real theekaiser please stand up?