IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

I sent the following eBay email to harmony01: 

Good morning,
It's great to see such a low-number VIN! Please post pictures of the VIN on the firewall, the data plate in the engine bay, a picture of the engine number on the block and the VIN on the dashboard. If you reached the capacity for pictures, please email the pictures to me.
Thanks,
Steve

harmony01 replied to my eBay email and sent me the pictures posted below. The only picture he didn't send me was the VIN on the dash. I sent him another email, asking for a picture of the VIN on the top of the dash.  

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1603(1).jpg

s-l1601 (1).jpg

Edited by lonetreesteve
typo
  • Like 1

Bought a 67 chevelle 383 stroker for a friend of mine ,from Michigan, Jackson, it's going to be shipped coming weeks.

He wanted 18k but reserve was not met on Ebay ( 13 ), I offered him 15k, eventually he came around.

Hope it all works out, it remains risky transfering alot of money overseas, without meeting the actual person. I asked as much information as I could, and let him sign the bill of sale and a copy of the title, and their adress checked etc, called a few times also.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, siteunseen said:

A free turning motor? Does that mean it spins but doesn't run? My '72 would spin over but it took about $2,000 and a lot of work to get it drivable. Would "misleading" be the right word, I'm a Beverly Hillbilly. LOL

Maybe they took the spark plugs out.

• Haha 2