IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

3 hours ago, grannyknot said:

Just like the BMW's from the 80's, slides back parallel to roof but in a Z there wouldn't be much headroom.

The BAT post is another one of those weird ones where they don't seem to know how to show the car.  No driving video and many questions about the sunroof.  But no answers.

The comments are interesting also.  A few people saying that the sunroof actually adds value.  Value defenders are active there.  

I'd want to see it working, and not leaking when water is sprayed on the car.  I bet if it leaks it just ruins the headliner, among other things.

4 hours ago, Zed Head said:

I'd want to see it working, and not leaking when water is sprayed on the car.  I bet if it leaks it just ruins the headliner, among other things.

If they did it the way BMW did then the whole contraption sits in a pan with a lip around it and has 2 drain holes in the back corners and tubes that run down the C pillar and exit under the car, but if so much as a leaf or thick bug gets in there the tubes clog up.

29 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

If they did it the way BMW did then the whole contraption sits in a pan with a lip around it and has 2 drain holes in the back corners and tubes that run down the C pillar and exit under the car, but if so much as a leaf or thick bug gets in there the tubes clog up.

You have completely dated yourself by the use of the word, 'contraption' (which I personally use a lot) LOL

3 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

That would be my Dad speaking through me again.  Here are 2 "flying contraptions" the old man built when he was a teenager in the 1930's

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

That takes brass!!

Back then if you got badly hurt they might not be able to put you back together again

1977-1978 Datsun 280Z coupe rear 1/4 panels - $350 

This set of rear quarter panels look to be solid and priced at $350.00 per quarter. Located in the Denver area. 

Here's the link: https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/d/arvada-datsun-280z-coupe-rear-4-panels/7272763092.html

FOR SALE - we have a PAIR of rear 1/4 panels cut off of a 1977-1978 Datsun 280Z coupe. The OUTER SKIN will fit the 1975-1976 280Z coupe, but the door jamb panel is different! These panels are different than the earlier 240Z 260Z, but you can make them work. These panels DO NOT fit the 2+2. The door strikers in the pics are NOT INCLUDED! Both of these panels are in decent condition, with no crash damage, but both sides have MINOR rust behind the wheel arches, under where the rear bumper wraps around the sides. The wheel arches actually appear to be very solid!

These 1/4 panels are priced at $350 PER SIDE!! We will separate them, we will sell one side if that is what you need. Located in Arvada Colorado.

Contact TJ thru this listing!

If you are a scammer, I WILL know it & I WILL play you, until you send me a fake check! Come on, let's PLAY!!

00p0p_dHJgTbSQGlIz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00s0s_kUqL4Ew43jaz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00d0d_9cFCOk1LMoxz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00N0N_ehYAaJTq6aIz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg