IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

21 hours ago, Racer X said:

Pretty much, except I think it is a 280 with a 240 title.

Obviously, somebody is hiding something.  See how they slipped the symbol off and hoped no one would notice?  We all should have seen that from the beginning.  

Also just noticed the Beverly Hills Car Club will put their stickers and plate frames on anything.

image.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, davewormald said:

Please allow me to be the first Canadian to jump in here and claim the Caesar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(cocktail)#:~:text=The Caesar was invented in,Calgary Inn's new Italian restaurant.

I believe there are a few western Canadian members here who will probably tell me to keep my eastern paws off their drink!

For years one of the worst things about flying on US airlines was not being able to get Caesars. Bloody Mary's are boring. Of course Canadians have long tried to brag about our beer (as compared to US beer), but that was mainly because they didn't look any farther than Bud or Coors. The US led the way with craft brewing and still has more craft breweries per capita than Canada even with ten times the population. As a beer fan, I'm grateful. Molson and Labatt are fine, but nothing to brag about these days. Of course Europeans (especially those crafty Belgians) have had it over us north americans for a long time!

Should I duck?

Carling Black Label.

I bring a couple cases back every time I go to Canada.

$22,500 for the nice green 71 with the L28.  I think the guy probably left thousands on the table because he showed a dirty car.  Collector/investors want shiny.

Lstepp4re had to jump in and pump a little bit at the end.  Surprised he didn't make a bid.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-datsun-240z-162/

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

For the dutch now on sale on marktplaats.nl only 12000 euro's!

WHO KNOWS THIS CALIFORNIAN CAR?

Now for sale in the Netherlands still has it's cal. plate.. fairly good condition and a steel overhere for that money if matching numbers and good floor..

(Not mine and not in my neighborhood)

240z NL te koop 17122020.jpg

Edited by dutchzcarguy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Terrapin Z said:

Beverly Hills Auto is at it again with this beauty. Only $5950.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Datsun-240Z/224281422502?hash=item343836eaa6:g:B3EAAOSw-ftf2lr9

That will buff out right?

bha1.jpg

bha2.jpg

bha3.jpg

If they keep this up, I have several S30’s in similar condition that may have to go up for sale.

• Like 1