IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

The only way to know for sure would be to inspect the car in person. Look for the VIN stamp on the firewall, compare to the other ID plates, actually measure the rear strut tower height, etc.

I'm too far away to do it, and even if I could, I doubt I could tolerate seeing this Z abortion in person.

• Like 2

Certified color!  That's good right?  They say clamato like it means something.  Oops, it does.

I thought this crazy stuff was new but it's been going on a long time.  1935.  Hmmm, this tomato juice needs something... aha... clam juice (whatever that is).  Refined by chemists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clamato

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Abomination maybe? I like "abhorrence for that abomination". 

Yes, I'm at home with my Cheladas on my off day. LOL

I've been making those for years, using Clamato or the spicy V8, and Negra Modelo. Add pickled asparagus, pickled string beans, celery, worchesterchire sauce, tabasco, lime juice, and ground pepper. 

A breakfast beer with veggies, almost a balanced meal!

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

Certified color!  That's good right?  They say clamato like it means something.  Oops, it does.

I thought this crazy stuff was new but it's been going on a long time.  1935.  Hmmm, this tomato juice needs something... aha... clam juice (whatever that is).  Refined by chemists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clamato

You should know what clam juice is, you live in one of the best places on the planet for seafood. Go to Taylor's on Chukanut Drive and get some clams!

27859971918_01559a8bd4_m.jpg

Edited by Racer X
  • Like 2

Please allow me to be the first Canadian to jump in here and claim the Caesar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(cocktail)#:~:text=The Caesar was invented in,Calgary Inn's new Italian restaurant.

I believe there are a few western Canadian members here who will probably tell me to keep my eastern paws off their drink!

For years one of the worst things about flying on US airlines was not being able to get Caesars. Bloody Mary's are boring. Of course Canadians have long tried to brag about our beer (as compared to US beer), but that was mainly because they didn't look any farther than Bud or Coors. The US led the way with craft brewing and still has more craft breweries per capita than Canada even with ten times the population. As a beer fan, I'm grateful. Molson and Labatt are fine, but nothing to brag about these days. Of course Europeans (especially those crafty Belgians) have had it over us north americans for a long time!

Should I duck?

• Like 2