IGNORED

Something horrible just happened - an ad autoplayed "music" on the CZCC site

Zed Head

Is there anyway to have the ad be in the center? So as you scroll by you see it.  On a pc it’s easy to see and close at the bottom because there is so much screen space, but on the phone, it takes up so much I can’t close the ad without opening it. I’ve come to the site less and less due to the hassle. 

Here's a good one.  Before I signed in this morning.  Somebody really wants this ad to be noticed.  And as I was writing this it showed up in the little box at the bottom.  The GoogleSense is trying to tell me that I'm about to need car transport...

image.pngimage.png

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to get rid of a certain ad forever?  I tried all the clicks on this disgusting dirty knife ad but it shows up again and again.  Who sharpens a knife when it's dirty?

There must be a separate sub-class of humanoids that these ads work on.  How do I separate myself from them?

image.png

Here's a good combo.  Dirty knives and ear wax.  Mmmm...   

I wonder if Google lets you set up your ads to drive people to pay to avoid them.  I'll start rejecting ads that I actually like and see what happens.

image.png

Edited by Zed Head