IGNORED

C’mon! Own up ...

AK260

32 minutes ago, Casey_z said:

I have very little hair for a reason.

5 teenage girls in the same house at the same time.

Those days I don't miss.

I salute you. Mental faculties intact under those conditions is exceedingly rare. Even basic survival is to be commended. 

• Like 2

I have very little hair for a reason.
5 teenage girls in the same house at the same time.
Those days I don't miss.

My very typical old school Brit of a father in law always asks if it’s a boy or a girl so that he knows whether to buy a shotgun or a pony.

I contend that in the girl scenario, you most certainly need the shotgun for interviewing prospective boyfriends the correct way!

5 kids!? Let alone hormonal teenage girls under one roof!?!? Dear God! We have enough trouble with two little man pups constantly killing each other. Frankly I’m in awe of anyone with more than two!!! On that scenario, I can see how Golf becomes a necessity!!! The good news is you’ll get 5 times the love when they’re older.

Those Saabs have forever been cool and continue to be. They were bloomin quick in their time too. Always loved the engineering ethos of Saab, shame they couldn’t remain commercially viable.
  • Like 1

We had one of these and a Sheep Dog in the early 70's.  "Barney" would start in the front seat and chase occasional objects to the back when passing.

It had a rear window that opened and 3rd row seats in the very back that faced the back. We used to tie fishing line to GI Joes and drag them along the highway.

5gkfOAxem-6azhK65-z5MibnI3T-E0p0nli9tLs-

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AK260 said:

Dutchman: that is a seriously cool bike! emoji106.pngemoji106.png It really is the two wheeled equivalent of a sofa on wheels. One of my fond memories of working in Holland was the CRAZY large multi-sorry bicycle parks!!!

4dc04b01501ba1da876a46d35572240f.jpg

Yeah, thanks, the Netherlands is a real 2 wheel country.  And as for the bike, i needed something strong and big, i always say: with me on it over half a (metric) ton is passing by!  (410+  and 90+ for me.. (kg))  With my 6foot5 or 6? i'm a bit tall...  i once drove a honda fireblade but that bike was to small.

We had one of these and a Sheep Dog in the early 70's.  "Barney" would start in the front seat and chase occasional objects to the back when passing.
It had a rear window that opened and 3rd row seats in the very back that faced the back. We used to tie fishing line to GI Joes and drag them along the highway.

5gkfOAxem-6azhK65-z5MibnI3T-E0p0nli9tLs-4OCZgQQ5rjqon-sfqfAr_Cw164AYvgho8LyTOHljboxlJdcHiPBeB4gTX3xj4E-TN9RMZoHg7V_3AHVIYPD3vQGrVP3FbKoKRGP20l2fV_hqxFS1SseUJPFlE7zeC4P_qu8vI_O9ohrhrdYYYu1lTvYbOHx_gXi-5u_h22EEwFg1Yb82Oro&key=dffbc1a46fa8ae7888a53ce71eb5ce49ab3844414acd39c46299f3c02aa6e6b6

Ah, the good old days of the 70’s - the days when disco was cool and you could fish GI Joes our the back of the car!! My wife and her brothers used to drop pennies through the holes in the floor of their Datsun on the motorway and see who’s would bounce the most!

BTW, was that thing able to go around corners at anything more than 20mph!?
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I dropped a marble between the passenger's window rubber scrapers with the window down. Being a single parent we/she listened to that thing roll for 10 years everytime the speed changed. It was the shortest funny thing i ever did. That $^!# got old real fast. 

Hahaha!!!

Do you remember the Chameleon XLE?

21 hours ago, AK260 said:

My very typical old school Brit of a father in law always asks if it’s a boy or a girl so that he knows whether to buy a shotgun or a pony.

I contend that in the girl scenario, you most certainly need the shotgun for interviewing prospective boyfriends the correct way!

5 kids!? Let alone hormonal teenage girls under one roof!?!? Dear God! We have enough trouble with two little man pups constantly killing each other. Frankly I’m in awe of anyone with more than two!!! On that scenario, I can see how Golf becomes a necessity!!! The good news is you’ll get 5 times the love when they’re older.

Those Saabs have forever been cool and continue to be. They were bloomin quick in their time too. Always loved the engineering ethos of Saab, shame they couldn’t remain commercially viable. emoji22.png

The girls are in there 30's and 40's now and are the best friends you can ever have.

17 grand kids so it really hasn't stopped.

My shop is my oasis

• Like 3

The girls are in there 30's and 40's now and are the best friends you can ever have.
17 grand kids so it really hasn't stopped.
My shop is my oasis

Good for you buddy!

Now that is a lot of names to remember and a makes for an expensive Christmas!!!!